How can I Help?
Updated On: Apr 03, 2018

How can I help?

First, you can sign on online petition by clicking here. Paper petitions will also be making their way to your workplace at some point over the next several months.

You should send letters to your elected Congressional Representatives letting them know that you strongly oppose this legislation and you demand they do the same. Find out who your Congressperson is and how to contact them by clicking here. An example letter can be found here.

Protecting our pension is one of the most important things we will ever be called upon to do for our Union. We appreciate your support.

  • Teamsters Local 231

    Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive


  • Top of Page image